Division H
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Division H

Forum de la Division H : Groupe de joueurs de Hordes/Urban Dead

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Fuerza Latina

+8
Jo Tarkad
drakseid
reop
donfeuxvideo
Talfos
Picsou
Psychomantisgg
alvaromesa
12 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 15:48

Hello there DIVISION H ..
i am alvaro mesa leader of Fuerza Latina.
Like you blackhole i am in hcarge of a group of spannish language(french language your team).

I come here to talk in a friendly topic...i am informed of your base near to our base and some of your members sleeping in our HQ.

I want yo know what is DIVISION H is doing here and if you are open to improve an ally topic.
Also i want to talk with you(you are the leader) to stop tagging the NE area.Because we come first and we repair it after Mall Tour come.
I dont have problem about your Copeland HQ ...because is better to know others survivor protecting the NT.
But yesterday i see your tag in 1 of our buildings...we are really friendly but dont fault respect to us ...we are protecting WEST GRAYSIDE since Febrary.
Topics.
1-talk with Blackhole
2-improve the relationship between the 2 groups.
3-Talk about "turfs"=territory ...
4.Barricade Plan(yes wikipedia barricade plan)
5-Radio frecuency.26.19 is West Grayside frecuency ..PMS and FL put all radio tranmiters and gennerator in the area ..we dont like "new" poeple changing all and not asking permition.

also Congratulation for your gruop Blackhole!...if you want disscus we are always open .
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Latinos!

nous avons l'intérêt dans lequel conoscan à ses voisins

bienvenus à west grayside

Dernière édition par alvaromesa le Mar 5 Mai - 17:37, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Psychomantisgg
Admin
Psychomantisgg

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 16:39

Before Blackhole answer, this week end i think, i can give you some precisions.

We are a young group (1 month), and we are in West grayside because our first HQ, in Kempsterbank, was dangerous for the low-level.

Citation :
1-talk with Blackhole
Sorry, it's not me. :D
Citation :
We are ready for the cooperation with you.
Citation :
You are the first here and we respect that. If you don't want of us, we will find an other HQ.
Citation :
We try to respect this plan.
Citation :
5-Radio frecuency.26.19 is West Grayside frecuency ..PMS and FL put all radio tranmiters and gennerator in the area ..we dont like "new" poeple changing all and not asking permition.
We are in this frequency, and if people change that it's not Division H member.

For the tag we will see what we can do.

Edit: How do you find the Division H forum? hmm
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 17:24

Citation :
Before Blackhole answer, this week end i think, i can give you some precisions.

We are a young group (1 month), and we are in West grayside because our first HQ, in Kempsterbank, was dangerous for the low-level.

Citación:
1-talk with Blackhole

Sorry, it's not me. :D
Citación:

Citación:

You are the first here and we respect that. If you don't want of us, we will find an other HQ.
Citación:

We try to respect this plan.
Citación:

We are in this frequency, and if people change that it's not Division H member.

For the tag we will see what we can do.

Edit: How do you find the Division H forum? hmm

your forum? yes some friend from MPD give the forum ..because we need to improve a relationship to talk or this is going to be bad.

Tags- Ok yes i better stop because you are taggin another team tags(our)

About frecuency is not a problem ,,is free.
BP .ok good to know you have respect.

Good first you need to create a ally topic(if in inglish always better.
I offer you really a lot of help..why? because i love to help "newbies" ..yes is not a problem(sorry if i say newbies but i am talking about the team time)

i really dont have problems to have near but this is going to hapen.

1-you are so near...this is going to have a bad future.
2-you are in a NT you really know that? in a zombie atack you are going to recive a lot of zombies atacking your HQ.
3-PD is not needed to use like an entry poiny ..-..we use our HQ to entry point ...if you want enter there.
4-there is a lot of free spaces in WEST GRAYSIDE ....NW and NE is protected by PMS ,AZS and FL -
maybe you can go to SW or SE ..SEi think is the best because you have a PD and a Hospital really near.

I want to disccuss about this topic ,we are not saying your team to leave but move to a diferent position is really welcome.
Psychomantisgg
Admin
Psychomantisgg

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 17:31

I can't take this decision, but we will discuss about that.
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 17:34

Psicho dont worry i really know you arent the leader,,,i give your time to decide..
is like that...:have a new friend or use a NT for HQ? i think we can discuss this when in the week end? only reply me when ---
bye

Also more info:
If you are interested of level up your newplayers----i have i idea(yes say me crazy but FL is reconized in West Grayside for make competition and have fun)
We have too a lot of newbies ..if you are interested we can prepare and full inventory and the 2 groups make a party and level up in a danger zone.

Dont think we are bad...only you need next time with the locas..also informate about this is a "mixed" team...the best way is to create a wikipedia to infor(and recruit) ..we dont use tags for recruit poeple ..we use tags to inform new people and give a welcome to newbies for that i dont like others taggin in our zone.

commander alvaromesa
Picsou

Picsou

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 19:05

Hmm, me gusta hablar español :D
Talfos

Talfos

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 19:26

Picsou, tu vas déclencher une guerre mondiale, ta gueule calim
Picsou

Picsou

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 19:29

nan mais c'est vrai j'adorerais aller au Pérou ou en équateur :o
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 19:31

ls ne soient pas préoccupés par le langage… je n'aime pas utiliser traducteur mais consigne que le français et l'Espagnol a plus en commun. Guerre mondiale (il sonne amusant) mais nous préférons utiliser le nôtre AP en aidant d'autres….à l'heure actuelle en WHITENSIDE nous aidons à nettoyer aux zombies (sans esprit d'offenser… jeje mais il est notre travail)
donfeuxvideo
Admin
donfeuxvideo

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 20:45

Sorry if I don't speak really good English... (I am 14 years but I work langage)

For Blackholed, he will skip here as soon as possible.
Otherwise, I will be happy each other that we. :)

AT FRENCH : Ne polluez pas ce sujet ! grr
reop

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 20:47

pinaise 14 ans et tu parle mieux l'anglais que moi (chuis jaloux^^)
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 20:52

dont worry i am 19. and talk spannish( i am a real monkey talking in english lol) like a caveman! .

Good to see a moderator replyng ..soon i can resolve and discuss with Blackholed.
donfeuxvideo
Admin
donfeuxvideo

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 20:59

reop a écrit:
pinaise 14 ans et tu parle mieux l'anglais que moi (chuis jaloux^^)

Relis la partie AT FRENCH ! wink

Blackholed may better handle it.
Sorry for not be able to help you more.
reop

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 21:45

alvaromesa the new zombie in the town it's me ;)

I'm in Pitt park, can I sleep there or you cut my head? calim chat cutcut zhead
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 21:51

i really not have problem in you are a zombie...but is my work i am a zombie hunter lol-
(not cut your head..only some a heashot)
But sorry i can do it(you are safe lol) my scuad is moving to WHITENSIDE to retake the city from zombies hands!

Next time we can have a fight( i love fights in real time lol)
drakseid

drakseid

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 22:57

I personally think this could be an excellent idea to cooperate between nearby groups. This may help beating zm and fighting PKers. By the way, our group is cool and you seems to be an intelligent and diplomatic person. Due to that, I think we'll soon find a compromise when our chief will be back.
Take a sit and a beer waiting for him. :)
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 23:12

Beer thanks! my idea was a cup of caffe...but i think beer is really better!
Good to know you Drakseid.
drakseid

drakseid

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 23:17

If you want to add me to your contact list in urban dead, you just have to clic on "Mon profil" in my signature. You may do the same for every membre of the Division H. If you want us to add you on our contact list, you need to give us adress to your "My status" page. We'll be able to add you without being in the same place as you.

I really hope our two groups may be able to cooperate, cause I think it could be useful to each other.
Jo Tarkad
Admin
Jo Tarkad

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 23:25

Well, I'm quite bad to write in English (especially so late in the evening), so I just welcome you on our forum
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 0:16

lol dont need to explain me how to put contacts lol---sorry lol but some times i forgot tp put my sig...(i am really fast in diplomatics topics.(like you can see Fuerza Ltina have 10 ally is only 4 months lol...we want 11.haha.

Ok maybe i am going to add some contacts but not now because i am in a mission outside West Grayside..
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 6:22

Citation :
Pour le moment, il me semble évident qu'on a tout a gagner à conserver le Copeland Building. Rien ne nous empèche de partager avec eux. Il faut juste que chacun y trouve son compte.
-Drakseid.

Ne me paraît pas très amical cela de ta partie… réellement deberias de garder un peu de respect à d'autres joueurs… spécialement si toi ils habren la porte et ils te donnent une bienvenu amicale… dans la mesure du possible. .me gustaria lui faire savoir que nous n'avons pas de problèmes en partager… pourquoi dans si les NT, PD et hôpitaux sont de de tous n'ont pas de propriétaires. Le sujet que si vous êtes voulues rester il y a haganlo… mais aient tant que nous les avertissons des dangers d'être ont.
Onalith

Onalith

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 9:27

I think he just said that it didn't make a real probleme to stay in that building if we keep it EHB and well defended.
When I was zombie I see that in very infected quarters, NT wouldn't stay more than 2 or 3 days .
We are awared that Necrotechs are often aimed by zombies, but if your team, far more organised than ours I think, due to it elderness, want the NT, tell us and we'll find a new HQ :)

The fact is that if we take away farther, the zombies, who are already very difficult to find, would be near impossible for our beginners members (including me, I just have 1 human level...)

So, what do you want us to do? (waiting assent of our leader obviously ;))

(Oh yes and I think we'll all talk english here, even if I thank you to undust my spanish :D )
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: HQ   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 14:20

really i dont have problems to share the NT(and you use it for HQ if you want)
-but 2 HQ near need.
*A real friendship because is going to be really near...and you cant tag in our terrotory my friends.
*A like the idea of having you team near(speacialy the zombies) lol because we can play .
*I think we can resolve it, but if you think Copeland NT is the best HQ...ok is your desicion and i respect that.
*I dont want a war now...and not in future for that we need to begin to cooperate.
*Also protect the NT if you can do it...you are going to not have problems .

Also if you stay here in West grayside you need to work under the laws of the area.(yes i can teach too)
Also please read the wiki and try not to broke the rules(Multi-acounts)
Bye.
Onalith

Onalith

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 14:52

Those are reasonables wills, we'll do our best to do so :)
In fact, those 3 buildings are very practicals to manage the RP next to, the PD to protect, the NT for the RP and the AR as an entry point.

We are doing our best to keep it safe, and we'll do even better when some of our members will be more experienced in using "contruction" skill, or Necrotech and Military skills.

I think it would be a good idea for us to Update regularly the wiki too (I see that there's nothing new since 2008 concerning the 3 buildings here >_<)

So, I hope in a prosperous collaboration between our two groups :)
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 15:03

Citation :
I think it would be a good idea for us to Update regularly the wiki too (I see that there's nothing new since 2008 concerning the 3 buildings here >_<)
Not really..the wiki is NPOV(neutral information) we cant change it.

RP =Revive Point! ...
Bunstone Alley[56, 83] we revive others here
London Drive[57, 83] and this is our private revive point.

The idea and plan.
NTcopeland=EHB....or if the rotter relief comes...they are going to take charge about it( read rotter relief in wikipedia please)
Holly PD=EHB(only in a siege...if you can put it VSB ..better for your low levels plyers(but remember in a siege is EHB)
Marchia and Barter Road Fire Station always are VSB
Why you use VSB your HQ(because we like to sleep with the low levels and protect them) also we protect a Entry Point(and we have a secret bunker)lol

(Also like i said...read multi acount in WIKIPEDIA)
If you read about it and have a politic against ZERGERS reply me.

I support your game...you are friends from another game and come here to try it.good .but remember we dont have problem to have near but always if you are friendly.
Contenu sponsorisé

Fuerza Latina Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina Icon_minitime

Fuerza Latina
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant