Division H
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Division H

Forum de la Division H : Groupe de joueurs de Hordes/Urban Dead

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Knights Templar

4 participants
AuteurMessage
jastin nash

Knights Templar Empty
MessageSujet: Knights Templar   Knights Templar Icon_minitimeLun 29 Juin - 18:31

Allo mes amis! Je suis Jastin Nash de Knights Templar. Je voudrais vous inviter a notre forum. Il y a un chose important a discuter.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/UDKT/index.php?act=idx
Nous ne parle pas le francais. Please post in english.
Merci
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Roddy Winters

Knights Templar Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Knights Templar   Knights Templar Icon_minitimeMar 30 Juin - 6:58

Hello. My name is Roddy Winters. I am an official ambassador for The Knights Templar. I wish to open communications between our groups. We are very close to you in Kempsterbank.

There seems to have been an incident recently with one of your members being killed by someone with 'Knights Templar' in their profile. I would like to assure you that none of our members committed such an act against your group. We wish to be friendly with your group. Knights Templar do not kill human players without adequate reason.

If this ever happens again, please contact us about it.

Also, if you ever need help with the game or anything else, we would be very happy to assist you in any way possible.

Thank you for your time.

Roddy Winters
Roddy Winters

Knights Templar Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Knights Templar   Knights Templar Icon_minitimeMar 21 Juil - 6:24

Are you still in the West Grayside area? We have re-taken both the Topleaf and the Copeland NT buildings. We could use some help defending them if you are available.

Thank you.
Onalith

Onalith

Knights Templar Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Knights Templar   Knights Templar Icon_minitimeMar 21 Juil - 23:22

Ok, i'm already in the Marchia AR, searching for fuel for generators.
Good job for retaking the two NT ^^
Roddy Winters

Knights Templar Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Knights Templar   Knights Templar Icon_minitimeMar 21 Juil - 23:44

How many of your people are alive right now? I would like to get as many people to help defend the NT as possible. Our home in Kempsterbank is in ruins and the Knights would like to start cleaning it. But, we don't want to leave before the NTs in W. Grayside are well defended.
Jo Tarkad
Admin
Jo Tarkad

Knights Templar Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Knights Templar   Knights Templar Icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 2:04

I think we have no more than 10 active people for now. (Many of us are teenagers and you know, it's holidays ^^).
And we are relatively scattered around W-Grayside (Well in fact I'm really far from W-Grayside, the others I don't know ;-) )
Roddy Winters

Knights Templar Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Knights Templar   Knights Templar Icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil - 16:19

Ah yes, I remember the teenage summers. I'm surprised you are on here at all! Enjoy it while you can!

If your group ever wants to work together on combat or anything at all, please let us know. Knights Templar would like to get to know you better.

Thank you, and have a great rest of the summer.
Contenu sponsorisé

Knights Templar Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Knights Templar   Knights Templar Icon_minitime

Knights Templar
Page 1 sur 1