Division H
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Division H

Forum de la Division H : Groupe de joueurs de Hordes/Urban Dead

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Fuerza Latina

+8
Jo Tarkad
drakseid
reop
donfeuxvideo
Talfos
Picsou
Psychomantisgg
alvaromesa
12 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Onalith

Onalith

Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 16:18

Citation :
Citation:
I think it would be a good idea for us to Update regularly the wiki too (I see that there's nothing new since 2008 concerning the 3 buildings here >_<)

Not really..the wiki is NPOV(neutral information) we cant change it.
Ok I didn't knew it.

I've just made a turn of those buildings (i'm actually in your HQ eating your f00d) NT is EHB, the PD is only HB.

I've seen your group page on the wiki, and personnaly totally agree with your policy, we'll talk about it on our forum, to be in adequacy with game rules.
We aren't PKer either.

zhead tronco teddy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 16:37

Citation :
I've seen your group page on the wiki, and personnaly totally agree with your policy, we'll talk about it on our forum, to be in adequacy with game rules.
We aren't PKer either.

Being a PKs is not a drama...i dont want ZERGERS(read in the wiki).
Citation :
eating your f00d)
Hey you! stop eating my sandwiches....also beware with the pork( i think zombies die if i trow my pork from my window)

Also like i say the 13 may is going to be a party in our HQ( anniversay 4 month of misions and adventures ) like i said before ...(humans) are invited....(zed) please if you dont want a headshot stay away(because our party are .
-First drink some beer.
-select a zombie and (atack,heal,atack,heal,atack,heal,atack,heal) the poor zombie is going to be crazy after that lol-
-Your new levels member are invited to the zombie hunt(your friend in DIVISION H is a zombie...you dont like the idea of hit him with an axe and run! lol.

Also about Your zombies...friends or not...they can atack us(yes are zombies why they need to obey?) but try not to atack the MARCHIA because is a VSB and a lot of players there(FL.Divison H ,and other civilians)
Have fun eating brains brothers!
drakseid

drakseid

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 16:40

That's exactly what I said: It could be interesting keeping the Copeland building only if every one of Division H and Fuerza Latina have interests in this. This is just base of cooperation. It wasn't unfriendly and I don't understand why you took it like this cause it was just here to mean that this could be cool to cooperate and not being just passives next to you.

The point is that I wasn't unfriendly and it was the opposite. This is base for friendly cooperation, cause I don't want DivisionH to go anywhere else if we can have a group of ally next to us. That's all.

I really don't understand your reaction. :)
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 16:48

Citation :
I really don't understand your reaction.

You need to understan this,
you speack other idiom....lke my team...some times you cant translate all ..(yes i hate translator but this time resolve the promel really fast)

And the translation not sound very wel for that ...i take that reaction(remeber i can be diplomatic and polite ..but i have 19 and some times i act like a idiot lol)(also please in the weekend if i come and kick a lot of ass lol remember i cant really work fine with beer in the brain lol)

Yes in weekend is dificult i work in a "danceclub"(how you say that in french?) and really drink a lot after finnsish my work(bartender)
drakseid

drakseid

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 16:51

Ok, no problem. :)

Dance club= boite de nuit
bartender = barman
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 17:14

Citation :
bartender = barman

Like here lol.good.

To make more the friendship..now you hae a mision?
(is easy do nothing and level up1-a week)
But is better go in a mission and level up a lot.(if you want i can send a high level to protect you(you dont needed) but is good to know in near future the 2 teams make mission!
(now i am in Scarletwood ,trying to enter in whitenside but is a lot of ruined buiding and we are clearing some zombies here)
drakseid

drakseid

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 17:29

I don't think we have a mission yet (maybe someone can tell me if I'm wrong) but no doubt that our chief will decide what to do soon.

For the propositions you've written, the best is to wait our chief for having his opinion on those subjects.

By the way, I'd like to know if you did your avatar yourself cause it's awesome. :)
Jo Tarkad
Admin
Jo Tarkad

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 18:19

We still have no mission at the moment, we are discuting about that.

We are all used to play in a relatively community way, thus we take time for every decision (and Blackhole isn't a dictator anyway ^^)
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 18:28

lol yes is good to not have a dictator leader...but is bad to wait 3 days for a reply lol.

About the avatar i make it whit GAIA online(is a game ...a lot of avatars) is cool i think ...we have a photo of all the team(avatars) in a picture.
Jo Tarkad
Admin
Jo Tarkad

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 18:37

Well, Blackhole is quite busy IRL these days, but he will eventually answer one day or another (we shouldn't be pressed in the life, it's a beautiful philosophy of life that ^^) :D
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 18:45

yeah i know that ...maybe we can take a time and wait...for now feel welcomeask what you want por inform me if your poeple need something.(a radio tramither? a genny?) askme only for 1$ euro(lol joke)
drakseid

drakseid

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai - 20:45

Thanks for the answer.

By the way, don't worry about the group's futur, I think that our goals will be compatible.
harrow

harrow

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai - 5:20

@ux frenchies: Les mecs, si vous voulez je peut faire une traduction espagnol-français (6 ans au mexique, sa aide) pour pas que vous vous cassier les neurones en anglais ;)

@ Alvaro: si quieres, puedo traducir de español a frances y al reves para que no tengan que usar el ingles ;)
reop

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai - 8:34

harrow non c'est bon ça réveille notre anglais, et puis si tu me traduis tu te suicideras calim chat :D
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai - 14:50

Dont worry Harrow ..english is not my fist language but if you can understand me is not a problem...but thanks!
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai - 17:23

zzz .....ZZZZ hello there...1 week and no reply..? weird...
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Mai - 8:40

zzzz....no reply? congratulation to the new administrators!
Blackhole
Admin
Blackhole

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Mai - 9:29

Sorry for all this wait. As I'm in an exam period, the new co-leaders will consider your requests soon and find some way to cooperate effectively without spoiling our mutual work.

Best regards,

Blackhole
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 15 Mai - 17:15

Good to see you ...also congratulation for you decision to make co-leaders.
When you are begin to considers the request? because no time here in the other side of the fence .lol
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Juin - 7:14

Citation :

Hi Alvaromesa, Hi all Fuerza Latina members,

After a few hours, I have a good news: Every member of Division H and every zombie in Division H has now a new mission: "Seeking and Destroying every PH.".

Yep, We join you in this war. As you can see, I think I succeeded in having a speed answer. So, now, Zombies will seek in their suburbs and report on our forum and humans too. As soon as I'll have news about PH members locations, I'll tell you (if we didn't kill them first Razz ).

So, Dear friends, It's an honor for me to introduce the Division H in this war against Zergers.

that is really great .
Motsana
Admin
Motsana

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Juin - 10:18

Yeah and if you have any links to the profil of a member of PH I take it :)
Psychomantisgg
Admin
Psychomantisgg

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Juin - 15:25

I have a question, Alvaromesa can you give us the profil of Fuerza Latina members.
Like that if we see people attack a FL member, we can help him. The same think if FL member is in a revive point.
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Juin - 20:20

Tomorrow i put all intel.

About FL profiles...we are ÷playng undercover some members doestn have the groups tag but are still fighting the PH.I am going to prepare the wikipededia to the 3rd PHexterminio war.
they loose 2nd and going to loose 3rd too
reop

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 13 Juin - 0:25

so you've won the first war?
alvaromesa

alvaromesa

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 13 Juin - 21:46

Old Arkham et niveau 5? you need help there?

-1 war was a a battle...they was the first zerg atack so nobody was prepared.
But they win and kill a lot of people but the "GOD" kevan ban PH.
-They atack to malls call him TOWER 1 and TOWER 2---in 11/09/06...the 9/11 ...so was horrible...to all players...PH is one of the more hated teams in UD. so we are making our part fighting them.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fuerza Latina   Fuerza Latina - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Fuerza Latina
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2